Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 87

Thread: Things That Fkn BLOW

  1. #51
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    things that fkn blow:

    when your blood glucose is supposed to be no more than 99. And it's 284. yes, i typed that correctly. Ouch. Don't everyone yell at once... i have been getting it from various sources all day long... i know it's bad. i've already started doing something about it. i have a big long appointment with my doctor on thursday for some other things... i have my blood work results in my hot little hand to give to him so he can tell me how to proceed from here. Just to be honest, while this is bad...this is not the worst or most stressful thing going on with my health right now. we'll leave it at that. but yes, it is bad, and needs managed. i dunno if they'll put me on any medicine or not, hopefully no. i think i can work on it through diet... no more starbucks... *sigh*... i haven't had any coffees in a month or so... no more coke. *cries*... i loves my coke... from now on, it will be coke zero or nothing... i am ready to faithfully follow whatever diet they set out for me... along with a healthy amount of exercise, because the best treatment for diabetes is weight loss. i'm not sure about the rest of the results.. i mean i understand them, but i don't know what they do about them. My sodium, chloride, and carbon dioxide levels are all low. The carbon dioxide i don't really understand, but the sodium and chloride i do. It's your kidneys, the filtering system. Overhydration. With the excessive thirst, i'm drinking so much water and etc that i am literally flooding my system, and these things are getting filtered out in too great of a volume. Maybe that explains the excruciating muscle spasms in my TOES of all places, and the charlies in the backs of my calves that have been going on at various times for weeks now. It all comes together in an obvious little way when you look at the big picture. I feel rather stupid for not catching on sooner, but oh well.

    My parents are horrified... my dad got really upset over it, and i know they are gonna be watching over me like hawks, though it's not necessary... There's not much to say about it, except that i'll do whatever i have to do... i don't wanna spend the rest of my life having to worry over this stuff...no matter how long that may be.

    on the bright side, there's nothing wrong with my thyroid. *L*... and the sugar may explain some of the stomach problems i've been having as of late. So no scope for now. Too many other issues going on, lol. i'll get to that later.

    anyway, that's it for now... rather depressing news, but at least as far as that goes, i can do something about it. Things that are beyond your control are far worse... *nodding*.

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow. don't everyone rush to comment at once, now... *chuckles*

  3. #53
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    what blows*laffs sarcastically* is not having a dishwasher for a MONTH when there are a part of the apartment...sooo we are withholding rent until we get one...it was ordered from Oklahoma City over a month ago....and OKC is ONLY an hour n half trip from here

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uhhh having to get on a plane to fly out to California for two weeks for training. I am absolutely scared to death of flying... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sorry to hear about the bad news RA. My dad has type 2 diabetes and has to do injections. Unfortunately he doesn't keep his diet on track, so his blood sugar levels are constantly out of wack. Everytime I go up to see him, it makes me ill, because he gets a little worse, and won't even listen to the doctors. The worst thing is that he could prevent alot of what the diabetes is doing to his body, but he doesn't want to give up the sugar, or anything that is bad for him. I just don't understand it. If he keeps it up, he will be wheelchair bound, since the diabetes has caused issues in his legs and stuff. Also, cleanliness seems to be a big issue with him. I don't understand how people can just let themselves go like that, even though they can see that it hurts those around them

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    self-denial is a powerful thing... *nodding*....
    i'm considering it bad news less and less these days, because it is putting ME back on track... no sugar... no fat... regular exercise... i have almost elminated the need for the insulin entirely already.... my blood sugar is staying right around 100 now with diet and exercise... when it's higher, i take the injections... but i've gone to not needing at least one of the two a day, which is nice....

    anyway. what fuckin blows is... MONDAYS. monday is always horrible... why? fucked up stuff always happens to me on monday, and yesterday was a particularly horrid one, for various reasons.... monday sucks.

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my fault... tuesday blows as well. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may be home but ex-wives still fucking blow. She decided to leave a lovely little message for Daniel telling him the girls are upset because he decided to go play in California instead of doing visitation with them. Okay how in the fucking hell would they know if she hadn't blatantly told them??? Fucking cunt. So I posted a bulletin and hope she gets that Gawd damned voicemail I left her too.

    Bulletin on Myspace: WHAT THE FUCK!!!

    Yes we are home. Okay since I want some feedback on this here I go. I don't really consider the fact that my husband has 2 kids an issue....I DO however consider it an issue when the mother of them monitors whatever he and I do. We spent the past two weeks in California NOT fucking playing as it was termed and to be direct and to the point the kids don't need to know every move we make. It was a GAWD damned fucking business trip!!! You have clearly stated what you do is NONE of our business so it works both ways!!! From now on EVERYTHING is going through the courts. And if you don't like the outcome too bad I guess. You won't go for joint custody so I guess you are stuck will full custody. And as for giving you an "up front payment" sorry...it will go through the courts so there is NO misunderstanding where the money is going and for what. Also, since he and I are working and going to school and you aren't doing shit and you really can't afford to not do shit then things are going to have to work around our schedules whether you like it or not. I am not going to play this fucking game of the girls being hurt because you turn around and tell them every move we make and so on. Take into consideration that EVERYTHING is going to be put into writing and drawn up. No more of this last minute bullshit and no more of this I want an "up front payment" bullshit.

    [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    things that fkn blow: today.

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My my ex wife blows big she-male cock [img]biggrin.gif[/img] , or at least probably wishes she could. She was bitching about me not calling to talk to the girls. I tried to call, and left a message at 6:21pm tonight, and she neither answered the phone, nor did she return my call so I could talk to my kids. Fuckin bitch anyways. I wish I was more stable, and not so fuckin hectic so I could get custody switched. I miss my girls so damn much, it really eats at me. I only wish my ex would be a decent human being and not creat so damn much drama. My blood pressure has gotten so bad cause of this kinda shit that I had to be put on blood pressure meds to keep it under control. Last time I saw the doc, they strapped me to an EKG machine for 15-20 mins. I also did a post on my board for anyone who is interested titled "I'm at a loss" or something to that effect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen